Placing and processing orders
Orders are accepted:
- via the website: www.nydala-design.com through the online shop (“basket”), where the Buyer provides contact details, indicates the ordered goods and selects the payment method
- by phone: +48 508 656 353 or +48 508 003 060
- by e-mail at: email@example.com
When placing an order through the „basket“ application, the Buyer receives a confirmation of the order to the e-mail address provided.
Orders placed by phone must be confirmed by sending a message to the e-mail address provided.
If the order is placed by e-mail, after the Buyer sends the information about the order, the Seller confirms by sending to the e-mail address indicated in the order, the terms of sale together with the total value of the order including VAT.
If the Buyer does not collect the ordered products on his own and thus decides to deliver the purchased products by means of transport organized by the Seller, then the quotation sent by the Seller will also include transport costs.
In order for the Seller to determine the amount of the fee for transporting the ordered products, the Buyer is required to provide the exact delivery address of the goods.
- The use of services provided electronically is associated with special risks arising from the interference of third parties. The seller has no influence on the operation and availability of the Internet. Buyers making payments using „electronic payments“ should specifically protect information against disclosure to third parties.
- The Seller reserves the right to amend these regulations for important reasons, ie change of law.
- In the area not regulated in these regulations, the relevant provisions of Polish law shall apply, in particular: the Civil Code, the Act on the provision of electronic services of July 18, 2002, the Act on Consumer Rights and May 30, 2014.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL WE OR OUR PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE ANY SERVICE/PRODUCT OFFERED BY US. COMPANY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY TO PURCHASER, ITS CUSTOMERS OR TO END USERS OF ITS PRODUCTS, FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING DAMAGE TO OR LOSS OF OTHER PROPERTY OR EQUIPMENT, PERSONAL INJURY, LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS OR REVENUES, OR COST OR OTHER DAMAGE, LOSS OR EXPENSE FROM ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE SALE OR USE OF ITS PRODUCTS.
We will not be responsible for any defect in the Goods arising from fair wear and tear, wilful damage, accident, negligence by you or any third party, if you use the Goods in a way that we or the manufacturer do not recommend or deem irresponsible, your failure to follow our or the manufacturer’s instructions, or any alteration or repair you carry out without our prior written approval.